Cerulean Blue Scrunchie (15-237 Scrunchie)
Cerulean blue is opaque and bright due to its highly refractive particles. The word cerulean comes from the Latin caeruleus, meaning dark blue caelum – which in turn probably derives from caelulum, meaning heaven or sky. The Albrecht Höpfner created cerulean blue from cobalt stannate in 1805. 'WINSOR & NEWTON' wrote an article "Spotlight on cerulean blue".
- Material: Satin.
- Color: Cerulean Blue Color
- Ideal for: Girls and Women
- Dimension: Un stretched Length: 2 Inch (5 cm), Stretch Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm).Tube Dia: 2.5 inch approx
- The perfect hair accessory to complete your look.
- Package Content: 1 Fluffy &Large Handmade Satin Scrunchie Come in Pack
- Note: Actual Color may differ from Photograph due to Photographic Conditions.
- Cerulean Blue Scrunchie
These scrunchies are made of satin. We make them super comfy for your hair as well as your hand. The colour of the scrunchie is Cerulean Blue.
North India - 2-3 days
Rest of India - 5-7 days
NE, J&K and Andaman Nicobar - 7-12 days
Shipping is free for all orders above
299 Rs. For orders less than Rs 299 , a flat delivery fee of Rs 50 will be charged. For detailed shipping policy Click Here.