Cerulean Blue Scrunchie (23-10 Scrunchie)
Cerulean blue is opaque and bright due to its highly refractive particles. The word cerulean comes from the Latin caeruleus, meaning dark blue caelum – which in turn probably derives from caelulum, meaning heaven or sky. The Albrecht Höpfner created cerulean blue from cobalt stannate in 1805. 'WINSOR & NEWTON' wrote an article "Spotlight on cerulean blue".
- Material: Satin.
- Color: Cerulean Blue Color
- Ideal for: Girls and Women
- Dimension: Un stretched Length: 2 Inch (5 cm), Stretch Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm).Tube Dia: 2.5 inch approx
- The perfect hair accessory to complete your look.
- Package Content: 1 Fluffy &Large Handmade Satin Scrunchie Come in Pack
- Note: Actual Color may differ from Photograph due to Photographic Conditions.
- Cerulean Blue Scrunchie
These scrunchies are made of satin. We make them super comfy for your hair as well as your hand. The colour of the scrunchie is Cerulean Blue.