Shamrock Green Scrunchie (23-09 Scrunchie)
Regular price Rs. 70.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The first recorded use of shamrock as a color name in English was in the 1820s (exact year uncertain). This green is also defined as Irish green Pantone 347. This green is used as the green on the national flag of the Republic of Ireland. "Harreira" Explain The Irish Shamrock Meaning And History Click here to learn History the Irish Shamrock.
- Material: Satin.
- Color: Shamrock Green Color
- Ideal for: Girls and Women
- Dimension: Un stretched Length: 2 Inch (5 cm), Stretch Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm).Tube Dia: 2.5 inch approx
- The perfect hair accessory to complete your look.
- Package Content: 1 Fluffy &Large Handmade Satin Scrunchie Come in Pack
- Note: Actual Color may differ from Photograph due to Photographic Conditions.
- Shamrock Green Scrunchie
These scrunchies are made of satin. We make them super comfy for your hair as well as your hand. The colour of the scrunchie is Shamrock Green Shade of Spring Green.